Monday 4 October 2010

Solidworks more like solid wtf how do you get this to work?!



So yeah new year new software installed - we have an academic licence of Solidworks and CAMWorks - here's to hoping you already know how to use them!

Solidworks is pretty hot - I have been playing with it for a month or two now and getting the hang of it more, the more I use it. I actually really like it - it feels more intuitive than Rhino - in fact I barely open rhino any more other than drafting for the laser.

CAMWorks on the other hand though is something else - even getting the thing to load and find the licence is something like voodoo.

It should be a great product that seamlessly links 3D solid modeling with CAM and our Mill - so far its just making nice 3D digital models with no cam any time soon.

What this post was meant to be about....

I did manage to get a few models 3D printed here is my favorite!



Yes, it is a pink cathedral



1 comment:

  1. What type of concealer works best?(solid, powder, or liquid)?

    Buy Solidworks

    ReplyDelete