Monday 9 January 2012

2012

Hello!

I heard the world is going to end this year, so I didn't bother cleaning any machines or nothin! I'll mostly be hiding with my head in a bucket, avoiding as many of you as possible without drawing too much attention to myself.

Overall - nothing much has changed, as long as we're happy that's what counts eh ;) I should get onto implementing the online booking system thingy but I'm a bit scared that I might break the whole thing!

One thing that I can say though, is that we have some equipment that you can use should you be inclined, and I also brought it in from home! We have the following for you to have a play with:


iPad 2!

Yeah that's right, have a play with this guy to see if there is anything you can create and then either print or laser!

Camera

Its a bit rubbish, but it takes good macro images, useful for when you want a HQ pic right there and then!

David Scanner

Have a go at scanning sing this rudimentary setup

Microscribe Digitising arm

Belongs to Modelmaking, but if we ask nicely I'm sure we can set you up using it ;)

Inkling (Wacom)

I heard we had one of these on campus, if you kick up a big enough of a fuss I'm sure we can go grab it

RapMan

Maybe I'll bring mine in from home - get some use out of it ;)

Well there is a bit of a list! Let me know if you fancy having a go with any of it, I'm sure we can accommodate you all!!

Might go hide for as long as I can, take care y'all!! x

Ed




No comments:

Post a Comment