Thursday 2 February 2012

Calendar Shake-up!

Hello you lovely technology users!

I'm always striving for feedback - if i'm rubbish I need to be told so things can change....And that is exactly what happened at the Interior Architecture course board!

That said, however, I would have liked to have had a discussion before it went 'official' and admittedly it took me by surprise, but then hey ho - things have to be done. And I'm pleased to announce the new method of self booking of the laser cutting facilities! (insert applause here!)

You can watch the very unprofessional video here. The video talks about using the Google calendar to access the laser cutters. 

You will need to create an account with Google in order to do so! Click here for a tutorial on that!

If your a newbie and want to use the cutter, then email me and i'll book you on as usual. Perhaps I'll introduce Newbie Mondays where I have an induction a week, and then its up to you to use the machines after that....In fact that's what i'll do next!

So there you go, initial reactions are good. It allows you to just use the laser cutter, easy peasy.


















No comments:

Post a Comment